Monday, October 1, 2012

 Debbie with Daddy 1973
Two years ago today you left this world, and went onto eternal ventures ...  Missing you so much.  

Your suffering here was over that Saturday morning two years ago at nine O'clock - and your spirit left your body on a sunshiny October day in Florida, USA.  That afternoon, the lights flickered in my living room and then blew out one by one, as if to say your last goodbye.

You never left me in life, and even at your death you found a way to be with me.  It would be just like you to use a gift offered you by giving it to me.  You were here somehow that afternoon and you were with me always since I was born.  I always will remember your generosity and kind heart adorned with your forever innocence and honesty.

Our connection was so special - we had the same mind, heart, and soul.  And I will carry that with me until the day I die.  I hope that Angel came to escort you as promised... I believe that one so beautiful as you for sure would have your fears relieved.

Loving you Still, Loving you Always... susie





No comments: