Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Peace .... The gift that keeps on giving ....

Dr. Kathy says in her Christmas meditation of last year that peace is the moment.... the people around us... the world ...and ourselves.

She talks about actually breathing in peace.  It's a beautiful feeling breathing in that peace of mind and exhaling, too, peace offerings.

The ripple effect of even the idea of peace is amazing.  To keep it going beyond the forces of conflict is where the power within Peace and Love manifest.

Real power is opposite of ego and real love is void of the same.  When we see, hear, feel, and fully experience this we just know, and we can't wait to breath it out freely.
Aerodynamically, this adorable guy isn't supposed to be able to fly -  Could it be that he knows of which we do not?
All I do know is that I believe and I hope and I love.......Like all of you I want to be loved.... And it feels really good to be loved.

Anything really is possible, and peace is a gift that keeps on giving.

No comments: