![]() |
| Typical Narcissist photo. Grandchild's face cut off. No other photos were posted. |
This little girl was the princess of the family. She had the master bedroom of the home, a television, her own telephone, and matching vanity and bedding. She enjoyed all the clothes she could ever wish for and all the attention a child would want and need. Yet, it wasn't enough. Anything fueled by conditional "love" is never enough.
All of this while my little sister and I shared a room, never had clean sheets, had very few clothes and fewer socks and underpants. NM had our hair cut so short we looked like little boys because she was lazy to take care of it. We were so neglected and such sad little girls that in a family of six, still, we were alone.
GC hated our father because she believed the lies of the NM who bashed him, then provoked him to showing borderline traits. He could sound mean and look scary, but I always knew his heart. The GC never knew anything about him, let alone his heart. She was blind. Right up until his death, she never really knew the man. Still cared more for the manipulating NM, who was causing havoc during his illness, than him. She is blind to truth and real goodness. Always was, always will be.
Same with our precious Grandma, the GC hated her and I mean hate. NM lied constantly, bashing her mother, our Grandma, and GC was only too willing to believe and add to the lies and manipulation. She tried our whole childhood and young adult years to get me to hate Grandma also, but I never agreed. In fact, I always spoke up for Grandma, as GC looked at me puzzled.
Same with Dad. I never agreed to hate him when she would looked at me puzzled, like she couldn't figure why I didn't have the same experience. GC finally resorted to trying to get me to at least agree to being afraid of him. I remember her saying, "I don't love Dad. I fear him." I agreed I feared him, but never said I didn't love him. It used to frustrate her that I wasn't pliable like her. It never mattered what another person said about anyone to me. I always had my own mind.
Being a covert narcissist, this NM, now NG has gotten by using manipulation her entire life. This is the reason her boyfriend's mother couldn't stand her. I guess, she, in her advanced years was wise, and she knew well a narcissist and opportunist when she saw one. Of course GC tried manipulating me into thinking there was something wrong with this woman because according to GC there was no reason to be disliked.
Being involved in the drug culture and life, GC and the boyfriend were a liability against the family fortune.
In the end it didn't matter because GC's boyfriend sucked it all up his nose. I was there once when he was really mean and on a binge and he scared me so badly. This I will say was out of character for the boyfriend, and the only time I ever saw him scary like that. Another time GC's son and his married girlfriend were there for a cookout when he scared them, waving a revolver around loaded. She refuses to go back. The last sentence in this paragraph I only know of by here say from my NM, the GC's "mother." Still, it could be the one thing she didn't lie about. I wouldn't be a bit surprised.
One of these two nuts defended GC on my Angelpath blog. commenting that (GC) is an angel and I am a drug addict!! Good one. All I know is the GC's GC said himself on fb he was taken in for possession, his mother has HepC from intravenous drug use and she's an alcoholic, his father is a major drug user and alcoholic, and frankly of all the times I've seen any of them in their adult years, I have never seen them sober. All except the youngest child always, and the GC as of the last ten years.
Yeah this angel the GC is the one who while the boyfriend is over waving guns around, is supposed to be trusted to care for elderly in her home. For an inflated price. I mentioned before she trolls for them at church. Narcissists love the church angle. If you are a real intuitive and or sensitive, though, you will see through her angel mask. Her mask is sickening sweet, and kind and gentle. But just beneath the surface is a person who hates herself so badly that when she realizes you are on to her, she glares the ugliest face I have ever seen. She could never understand why I didn't hate myself too - she always has that puzzled look when she sees that I am secure with my life and even my body no matter the size. I don't know exactly how I skated by intact but I did ... kind of like her youngest child - A stubborn streak maybe?
I tried to reach her for years just like I tried reaching the NM, but I had to come to the conclusion that there is no her to be found. She can't even reach herself and doesn't want to. She gets nasty and insulted if you mention of her recovery from alcoholism which I think is terrific. She wants to pretend it doesn't exist. Another thing, the HepC. If you mention that as in, wishing you well... yeah.... she hates that!! She gets that evil glare. You just have to be fake, allow yourself to be manipulated, or controlled around her to please her, and that's not me. All narcissists, covert, malignant, or overt insist on that - I refuse.
This NM, my GC sister, did have one really nice kid. He's not a narcissist or even a borderline. He's actually kind and nice and it's not an act or fake like her. He's real and so cute. Just a good person. This baby whose face was cut off by the NG (narcissistic grandmother) is his.
Looks like GC's normal child married a really nice lady. Not the mother of the child, but he looks happy.
The mother of the child is a very nice girl, also. I wish her well. Here's what the good mama of this adorable grandchild wrote to the narcissistic grandma when she saw the photo posted (there was another just like it with more of the head cut off, but no others). She said :
" I love this pic of u but kade is cut off lol happy baby loves his grandma"
The daddy has got his NM figured out pretty well and he doesn't fret over anything. He's a good boy with a good head on his shoulders. He is not a drug addict or anything ... Just a regular good person - And that kills the NM. Par for the course.
I'm proud of him and his new baby ... Always will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment