This is what I want for my family, friends, myself, and all of my followers on Blogger and Facebook!!
The photo here tells it all - Happiness is all we really want and need in life. Authenticity. It's a good thing. Just look at it here.
2013 was filled with learning experiences that kept me on track like these little ones here. Everytime I faltered, one of you would pick me up and remind me of the important things in life, and how to keep shedding the negativity and bringing on the happiness!!
I learned this year that negativity has no power here - not unless I give it the power. I don't invite it, and if it is around me, I remain centered.
During the year it occurred to me that all of our insecurities are grounded in fear. This fear is easily shed in the emotionally mature person. There really is nothing to fear. If someone is holding the possibility of you losing their "love" over your head, that is NOT love. There is nothing to fear and nothing, then, to lose.
I learned to trust that the love I have for my husband and his love for me would withstand any upset in our relationship - and to discuss it with him with caring, confidence. I faced my last fear I think in life this year by doing so and he was wonderful. He of course didn't get angry, or respond negatively at all, because our love is real love. Unconditional love doesn't threaten.
That sliver left inside me from the Narcissist mother was pulled that day because although I knew intellectually he would eventually be okay with the confrontation, I was fearful. But with the encouragement of you guys I did it!! And there was NOTHING to fear. He was loving and understanding - Disappointed, too, with my conflict, but loving, listening, and normal. It was all resolved in that one discussion.
Now if he were the NM it would have been a blow out, I would have been kicked out of the family, and after I left she would have told a pack of lies about me to all the family. But from this moment on, I am putting that in a box and sealing it up. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER.
Welcome new life and the new year - great happiness - and good friends and family.
Love, happiness, friends, family, belief, trust, awareness, and our continued evolution is what I look forward to for 2014

No comments:
Post a Comment