Friday, December 27, 2013

With a Hop Skip and a Jump... Moving Forward: Holiday Blessings.... How Better to Spend the Ope...

With a Hop Skip and a Jump... Moving Forward: Holiday Blessings....  Click on Label: How better than to spend....    
.We laugh in this house, and we don't sweat the small stuff - not at all.  I dumped the gravy all over the floor - no problem... my husband said he'd just make some more. We say we are sorry, and "I love you".  We try not to blame or judge... and if we slip there, any one of us is open to the opinions of others.  We listen to understand.  We see each other - and hear each other.  Everyone has a voice.  There is no walking on eggshells here - no ridiculous house rules.  You can sleep where you want, at the time you want.  Eat what you want ... when you want. You can listen to music or television as loudly as you please.  You can awaken either Khaled or I and you will be smiled at and welcomed.  Always has been this way.  It's really not too much to ask.

No comments: