![]() |
| The Softest things in Life are the Most Powerful |
There are things we've always just known. I could from a very early age put myself in the position of others and feel their experience. Early empathy... not knowing what it was.
Decades pass ....
When I had my own babies, I instinctively knew exactly when they were waking from sleep in the cradle. I knew so many times just before something dangerous was to befall them, and I was able to jump to intervene. Then, of course, my body told me when it was time to nurse them with the falling of my milk - exactly at the point of the baby beginning to fuss. I trusted my intuition and my body in those days...even expecting to lean on them for support.
We need to hold onto that trust .....
Everyone has these abilities, and we use them whether or not we realize that's what we are doing. We all possess a power source deep inside ourselves which is far beyond physical strength. It's right there with vulnerability, humility, and compassion. The softest of places produce the greatest power.
Reading about an ancient warrior who conquered, but offered life (instead of certain death), land, and gifts to his enemies, is more powerful than that of the A-Bomb demolishing millions of innocent lives.
So powerful, so kind...so gentle are the best lessons in Life *



No comments:
Post a Comment