"Hi mommy. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch lately. I'm just really busy. They're
trying to push me through all these management training things at work as soon as
possible so my days off have been getting clogged up. But I'm gonna try to get
home as soon as I can. It's good to hear about your reunion. Maybe I can go with
you to save you from all the loser psychopaths. I love you and miss you and I'll
talk to you soon."
What prompted this, you may ask? You see, narcissists love to get a rise out of you - or better yet paralyze
you with passive aggressive threats. But they need your vulnerability to do so. They love when you put
something out there like, "I'm thinking of going to a class reunion" - or, "I was invited to speak at such an
event, I'm really happy". Either one are food for the narcissist's cruel mind.
In my case, I mentioned publicly that for the first time in 35 years I was thinking of attending a high school
class reunion. Perfect for the N in the class who knows the empath in me all too well. Remember, they
are anywhere from 4-10 in a hundred - so this person could be the only N in the class...lol... and of course I
managed to seek them out in the fifth grade - being subject to some pretty clever meanness until graduation.
It's all just really clever meanness. Not psychopathic torture. Just entertainment for the N. Planting the
seed and watching the empath's reaction. N gets a kick and a high out of it, and then moves on. Either the
empath cancels the speech or decides on not going to the reunion.
Not this time. Here's what went down as soon as I announced I "might go".
The N posted publicly: "Stop Sending Money to the Middle East. Let them Hate us for Free". Period.
That's it. But, this person knows of my passion for the Arab people, my great marriage to an Egyptian man,
and my campaign against greed, hate, and corporate and political criminals. Bingo. That's where my heart
is, so that's where the N attacks.
Funny thing, this person was about the most clever person in our class. Had all the advantages, brains, and
support one could hope for - yet, the N chose to use it all for building an "image" and destroying the hearts of
others. Wow, I was under the false impression that this N was intelligent. Turns out that even I surpass the
N in intelligence. I mean, to publicly say such an irresponsible, uneducated statement. Only one toadie
responded. Likely the toadie on the line now for the N's narcissistic supply.
I've spent a good deal of my life wrapped in Middle Eastern Culture, and living in Egypt as well (which we
should know is not located in the Middle East). I read. I watch Aljezeera news for accuracy in reporting.
And, I know for a fact that Arabs do not hate us. Even the most uneducated in the world know that it is the
governments to dislike, NOT the people.
It is shocking that this N, who was given everything from birth, from education to material things - would be
so ignorant - more so than the most uneducated and unprivileged person in the farthest reaches of the world.
So, in a way, the N does get a rise out of me with this post, but the best part is that the N's hateful public
message only really made the N look stupid. I was only hoping to go to the reunion before, but NOW I'm
planning to go.
Nothing like having such a precious soul for a son. I guess being an empath was good for a lot of things in
life - having and raising children being number one. What a joy knowing the three of them - Khaled, Joey,
and Sarah Jasmine are all empaths - only AWAKE empaths. Very aware of themselves and others.

No comments:
Post a Comment