| Khaled Me Philip |
Khaled's going to Egypt in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if he'll be back in time for the October 5th event, but it would be so cool if he were to go. Everybody would love him. They always do - where ever he/we go. Just like my son, Joey. Everybody just loves him too. I don't know quite what it is about them, but people are so attracted to them.
I don't have major life accomplishments or a body you could bounce a quarter off of, but I do have peace and happiness. I have awareness. And I have love.
I guess, though, like all others, you could say, I have acquired some wisdom which serves me well.
It will be nice seeing childhood friends at this special time in their lives. All anxiety and pressures of years past are just that. Past. Our time there should be just that. Our time. Reminiscing of old days when computers were something the government was working on, and cell phones were just a dream.
Pictures of children and grandchildren and pets will be passed about, and music from the seventies will be playing in the background. Ahhh October!! My favorite month of the year.
Thanks to the people responsible for getting this event together <3
No comments:
Post a Comment