![]() |
| Sweet Bessie from MOJOS |
I always see clean first. Then all the others, soft, fluffy, white, cool and crisp, bright sunshine, and fresh start.
The bright, sparkly sunshine just keeps you bouncy all the way to wherever it is that life wants to take you. But, yeah, a clean slate and a fresh start sums it up.
I can never get enough of the cold bright Winter days.... The air is always so fresh, and the promise of Spring is just beneath that all so beautiful layer of fluff - so I enjoy it while it lasts.
I remember when I was a child, we used to shovel the snow for our neighbors for fifty cents or free if the neighbor was old and tired. I remember my white rabbits used to love to romp around the backyard in the foot deep snow while we made snow forts and snow men. At night fall we would put the rabbits away and sweep up the walkway back to the door of the house.
As soon as we stepped inside the house we were hit with a tropical blast of stifling heat. Our freezing hands and thighs would very quickly turn to burning wet lumps of flesh.
With super almost ready, and our father just getting home, we knew we'd managed to stay outside yet another entire day. Our bellies were hungry and our wet bodies were getting pulled into dry jeans and summer tee shirts. Sweaters in our home were NEVER comfortable. The heat was kept on 82 degrees all Winter long. I never even wore socks in the house - it was so incredibly hot.
To this day, I love the Wintertime. I love the snow. I love being able to be cool inside and outside of the house. In my home, you can be comfortable, wearing all Winter fashion from sweaters to footie pajamas. The house is both warm and inviting, cool and comfortable. So come on... you are also welcome ....
Hot Chocolate is on the stove....
Sleep where you want, eat what you like and when and where you want, and just live and let live .....
I'm on your side and I care for you ....


No comments:
Post a Comment