Saturday, December 1, 2012

Not Going to Take it ANYMORE

House Rabbits Make Life Softer
Yeah speaking of softer, I could get some softer thoughts for all my contempt to sink into and be devoured.  Sarah told me to think of all the good things I can about this person who has taken advantage of me for ten years.  It's true, either do that or say nothing.  I can't think of a single nice thought of the person so I won't say anything.

So, as usual, now that I have my house back - I spent the day scrubbing the grease and scum from my kitchen.  After I steam the floors and tear apart my refrigerator tomorrow and shine it up, it will be close to how it was when this person arrived.

But, I'm growing a set and instead of feeling used and disrespected next year, I am going to confront the person and ask why this is happening.  That if they want to return as every year, they must respect me and my home.  It must be if not kept as they found it, left that way.

I have my own complete flat two floors up, so when this person is here, I don't even use the rest of my home.  All I ask is to be respectful and use regular and normal care.  Do what all scripture recommends and not make the people used up and fed up - stay if you must and leave promptly in a good way.

It would be passive aggressive of me and childish and NMish of me to write this out here hoping this person or others would see this and save me the confrontation.  But this person will never see this and either way the confrontation is on - if not for the person - for my own self respect.

I'm Being Used and Disrespected and I'm NOT Going to Take it ANYmore!!
Thank you once again personal blog for helping me straighten things out in my life.  If I didn't have you to refer to from time to time, my journey on the roadlesstraveled by life and healing would be much more difficult.

No comments: