![]() |
| Dustie and me at the supermarket getting coconut oil |
I use Tea Tree Oil for spot treatment.
I never felt softer and sweeter. I smell naturally sweet. I can't believe this - I am reminded of my precious babies when I feel and smell my skin. Something about the combination of the organic oils and my own fragrance makes a soft kind of baby fresh smell.
My scalp is so clear and smooth - no flakes or residues that shampoos and conditioners leave. My hair is bouncy and free. No heavy weighing residuals.. I just love it.
The best part is I SMELL SO GOOD. I don't know if it's a PH thing or what, but somehow with the above regime, I am fresh and clean all the time. It used to be that after my shower or bath, I'd have to use deodorant right away - and still, I wasn't as fresh and clean as I wished. Within hours, I was in need of freshening up. But, with this, I am fine until the next bath.
I am also using the coconut oil for what is called pulling. It is a way to entrap oral bacteria with swishing for ten to twenty minutes every few weeks. Then I brush with coconut oil and baking soda in between regular brushing. My breath is terrific and my sinuses are clear. My teeth just shine.
Also, with the onset of menopause, I notice NO problems with drying and genital discomfort - all because of the coconut oil. All of the products sold for these multiple conditions are not only costly, but they are not a cure. This seems a cure for a myriad of problems.
I had rosacea - Now I don't
I suffered with boils for 50 years - Now I do not
I had body odor - Now I do not
I sometimes had bad breath - Now I never do
I had a dripping sinus - Now it is 98% better
I had dull unmanageable hair - Now everyday is a good hair day
I had an itchy sweaty scalp - Now it is dry and smooth - no itch
I had itchy feet when sleeping - Now I sleep through the night/no itch
I had chronic ear infections - Now I do not (Tea Tree Oil)
I had ingrown hairs - Now I do not
I had dry/thick soles on my feet - Now the bottoms of my feet are like a baby's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that covers what I have found for the Outer Body - Now for the Inner Body (My IBS).... I'll be researching these oils and remedies and let you all know what works.
For the Mind - I've been working so hard for so long as you all have. But, I think there are oils and remedies that are still to be discovered here. I'll be letting you all know what I find helpful there to.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment