Up against BPD, Psychopathy, and Narcissism, one doesn't stand a chance because they aren't privy to the lies. - On the other hand one wins when they realize that those involved in the deception can't hold a candle. Those accomplices who are "innocent" or clueless, will either one day become the target and finally understand, or beg for more in order to remain in the wacko mix.
Once one walks away, the ball's in the court of the free floating accomplices. As far as I'm concerned, I've played enough ball for a whole lifetime trying to expose truth. I'm not really interested in playing ever again. Even if the ball bounces back in my court with the humblest of explanations, I am prepared to understand, and gently direct them to play through - play on - whatever.
Not to be angry or abrasive, but I'm much better off left out .... ♥ Kathleen Wheeler Awad 2013
Once one walks away, the ball's in the court of the free floating accomplices. As far as I'm concerned, I've played enough ball for a whole lifetime trying to expose truth. I'm not really interested in playing ever again. Even if the ball bounces back in my court with the humblest of explanations, I am prepared to understand, and gently direct them to play through - play on - whatever.
Not to be angry or abrasive, but I'm much better off left out .... ♥ Kathleen Wheeler Awad 2013

1 comment:
I should say here that Psychopaths and Narcissists tell the lies and BPD believe them.
BPD - Borderline Personality Disorder
Post a Comment