Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Road to Me..............Awareness...




I always have to understand everything before moving on.  I have to know why and from where did all of this confusion and abusive behavior come.

BUT once I Finally figure it all out... and that could be YEARS... I've got it.  It's over. It's finally over.  What a relief.

Then comes the peace.  And like the sign says, I can just let everything go.




And out comes the sun

So now I move on with my healing self.  I find my life anew.  My days and nights are my own and no other person on earth is able to affect my well being one way or the other.

I have new found love and respect for myself.  I take care of myself in every way, from new eating habits to more movement.  From telling myself the kindest of words to listening to others to understand and being aware and present.

I enjoy nature and my pets - friends here and others.  I love my adult children more than I can express in words - and my wonderful husband too.

One step at a time I come out of my shell and do all I can do every single day - every single moment.

Dustie my English Angora rabbit

No comments: