![]() |
| The Narcs win .... I'm outa Here!! |
Shouldn't he be working nonstop to support a family? Or working and continuing his education? Or enjoying life and his family and working for a promising future and retirement one day?
Gotta hand it to the lazy guy, he's got determination!! If he only put all of that into legitimate work and living, he could be a success.
Goes to show you how far a narcissist will go to relieve narcissistic injury.
So much for my announcement that I never delete negative comments. I ended up deleting the whole blog and removing myself from google plus just to avoid the negativity anywhere near my vision path.
It's great to get opposite views and even negative comments once in a while in order that everyone can learn even more, but this is different. These "people" are toxic.
Poison, toxicity, evil, hate, and all negativity to that degree isn't allowed in my circle. I'd like to be able to enable the comments on this blog and have the negative comment here and there for us all to learn from, but this was different.
People's opposing views and even anger once in a while is not toxic. But once a narc thinks he/she has reason to avenge a narcissistic injury - wow - he will turn himself inside out to destroy whatever you value.
Their best weapon is their affinity for lying. They mix truths, half-truths, and total lies unil heads are spinning. You find yourself wondering if it's actually true? Could some of it be? Crazymanking!!
As soon as I changed things and got rid of him - that very moment - I felt my peace expand and settle softly again.

No comments:
Post a Comment