Do this, but don't take ten years off your life in doing so. Take care of yourself first so that you can care properly for your children who need you so desperately.
I did all these things while one was taking my home, clothes, life, and husband. I lay in bed years waiting to die. Being patient with the perpetrator. A kind heart is sometimes a precarious heart and a dangerous thing.
Speaking up for your own life and health is not an incorrect thing to do . I am alive!! AND I have my house back, my husband and kids back, and my happiness is remaining.
Think about it. This idea is good but can go far to far the other way,. Care for yourself first and share happily what you have to share. Be welcoming and humble, and above all love yourself and the creator.
Update: I just read this and thought how this looks like an affair or something... lol... while it was challenging, the thing or person taking my life from me wasn't another woman as in girlfriend. Totally something else. Still, IT came into our lives and threatened our happiness and my health - IT needed to be removed. Simple as that. I got my life back. I always had my husband, but it was a struggle having his time and finances compromised and monopolized during those years.
BOTTOM LINE:
Don't let anyone or anything threaten you and your happiness for even a day let alone ten years ....
I did all these things while one was taking my home, clothes, life, and husband. I lay in bed years waiting to die. Being patient with the perpetrator. A kind heart is sometimes a precarious heart and a dangerous thing.
Speaking up for your own life and health is not an incorrect thing to do . I am alive!! AND I have my house back, my husband and kids back, and my happiness is remaining.
Think about it. This idea is good but can go far to far the other way,. Care for yourself first and share happily what you have to share. Be welcoming and humble, and above all love yourself and the creator.
Update: I just read this and thought how this looks like an affair or something... lol... while it was challenging, the thing or person taking my life from me wasn't another woman as in girlfriend. Totally something else. Still, IT came into our lives and threatened our happiness and my health - IT needed to be removed. Simple as that. I got my life back. I always had my husband, but it was a struggle having his time and finances compromised and monopolized during those years.
BOTTOM LINE:
Don't let anyone or anything threaten you and your happiness for even a day let alone ten years ....

No comments:
Post a Comment