Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fear. It's a bad Thing. We have the Choice to kick it to the Curb....

I think I need to stamp this on the back of my hand
Fear.  The primal force within me that drives so many of my reactions and decision making, even still as I struggle to become totally well.

I'm struggling in this recovery outside my comfort zone but pushing myself just the same.  The self talk helps, and good family and friends make all the difference.  But this fear thing really sucks.

The innately planted fear-based condition I'm dealing with is a real challenge to turn around.  I'm kicking it all the same.

I feel great until the slightest hint of uncomfortability due to any number of things and all of the sudden I feel the negativity radiate from me and seek to reach others near.  I isolate myself to avoid this happening.  It is a ridiculous reaction to the least slight or idea which feels uncomfortable.

Like a four year old child I want to have a tantrum instead of learning the way to navigate these feelings and conditions. But now that I am on the road less traveled by this is not an option.  I have to pick myself up today and brush myself off.  One deep breath and I'm ready to resume my of late empowering attitude.

Thanks fellow bloggers and friends for listening today o:)

Life.  It's still a good thing.  And I am so grateful for all my family and friends and this chance to know that I have the choice to continue evolving and getting better.

No comments: