Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Day

So There
Joey came from Maryland and Sarah from Scranton to spend election day with me.  Poor Khaled was working.

In the morning Sarah and I voted together and then did some errands together.  Later, she went back to Scranton and Joey arrived from Maryland.

Joey voted in the evening and then we watched the election coverage together.  He stayed the night and we slept in my bed.  It reminded me of when he was little.  I peeked at his adorable innocent face once again before closing my eyes to a sweet comfortable sleep.

Before the elections were over, my phone counselor from our insurance company called me to see how I was doing with this recovery from PTSD (you guys know it was from the NM).  Better than in a long time I told him so I'm starting a walking routine and a series of sessions with him.

This is how I felt as I lay down to sleep election night.

No comments: