Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm so in Love with you Honey....

And in the morning when I rise ... Bring a tear of joy to my eyes and tell me... Everything's.... Gonna be alright.  Cause even though we ain't got money ... I'm so in love with you honey ... Everything will bring a chain of love...               I love you Khaled.

When I think of my life now and how far I've come, I feel more thankful than anything else.  When I consider coming from pathological parents - a psychopath mother and a borderline father- And then married to a beautiful man, having and raising with him 3 children to adulthood and beyond :) , I can only be amazed.  Just amazed.

I've learned in life that love isn't enough -  But all of the things that love is sure helps.  Like that love is kind, patient, not boastful, generous, forgiving, not quick to take offense and so on.  Those are the things about love that makes it just about enough.

I learned that it does take a village to raise a child.  I used to pride myself on raising my own kids - no sitters.  But, I was wrong.  I didn't have all the answers - there is much to be gained from a village.  I also learned that the same village is what it took to prod me along, keep me alive, help pick me up when I fell - and finally give me the support to get better, stronger, and finally well.

Really very thankful...




No comments: